Sasquatch Skiing Trucker Hat
His skis are old — VERY old — carved from a tree he fell with his bare hands. Sasquatch was skiing when you barely knew how to crawl. You might glimpse him on the slopes when the powder’s fresh and the air is crisp, a dark form speeding across a white backdrop. Sasquatch avoids resorts and has never ridden a lift. He doesn’t wear a helmet. He’s old school — and he’s very, very good. If you fancy yourself an expert skier, you might not want to watch Sasquatch on the slopes. He’ll make you feel bad.
- Otto Trucker Cap Snapback Hat
- 100% polyester foam front with 100% nylon mesh weave back
- One size fits most (22.8"/58cm)
- Adjustable plastic snap closure
- Sasquatch Skiiing Illustration
© This design is copyright of Hinterland. You may not copy or reproduce this product.