Sticker Application Guide
Proper application of your sticker will help to extend the life of your sticker. We recommend following the application steps below to ensure the longest lasting performance.
Prepare the Surface
- Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use a glass cleaner because it will leave a residue behind that will prevent the sticker from adhering well.
- Make sure the desired location is not too cold or frozen, your sticker and desired location should be at 55°F (13°C) or above when installed to achieve best results.
Apply the Sticker
- Peel sticker away from paper backing
- Place your sticker on your desired location slowly starting from one end and working towards the other. To prevent air bubbles or creasing use a credit card to assist in applying your sticker.
- Take a step back and enjoy!