Sasquatch Rock Climbing Trucker Hat
Furry hands white with chalk, Sasquatch takes a deep breath and steps up to the rock. It's go time. Not a big fan of climbing "on belay," he'd rather ascend without a rope. Which might seem dangerous—but really, Sasquatch never falls. If you've never seen someone climb a 5.16, today is your day. Sasquatch has yet to find a rock (or tree, or building) he can't climb. And if you're thinking of recommending one of the better climbing destinations around the country, chances are Sasquatch has already been there. He's been spotted at Otter Cliff, Gibraltar Rock and El Capitan.
- Otto Trucker Cap Snapback Hat
- 100% polyester foam front with 100% nylon mesh weave back
- One size fits most (22.8"/58cm)
- Adjustable plastic snap closure
- Sasquatch Rock Climbing Illustration
© This design is copyright of Hinterland. You may not copy or reproduce this product.