Sasquatch Skiing Spare Tire Cover
His skis are old — VERY old — carved from a tree he fell with his bare hands. Sasquatch was skiing when you barely knew how to crawl.
You might glimpse him on the slopes when the powder’s fresh and the air is crisp, a dark form speeding across a white backdrop. Sasquatch avoids resorts and has never ridden a lift. He doesn’t wear a helmet. He’s old school — and he’s very, very good. If you fancy yourself an expert skier, you might not want to watch Sasquatch on the slopes. He’ll make you feel bad.
- Heavy Duty Marine Grade Viynl
- High-resolution UV Resistant Inks
- Sasquatch Skiing Illustration
- Optional Backup Camera Hole
- Made in the USA
- Type your tire size in the NOTES at checkout from your spare tire (example: 315/70R17).
- Tire Covers are made to fit your exact tire size.
- Tire Covers are made to fit OEM Alloy Rims if you have aftermarket rims we cannot guarantee fitment.
***THIS PRODUCT IS MADE TO ORDER. PLEASE ALLOW 5-10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PRODUCTION.***
© This design is copyright of Hinterland. You may not copy or reproduce this product.