Sasquatch Mountain Biking Spare Tire Cover
You might imagine that Sasquatch would look awkward on a bike—his fur tangled in the spokes, his torso towering over the handlebars. But in fact, the first time Sasquatch threw his leg over a bike, he felt like he'd finally come home. Now, there are two things that come naturally to Sasquatch: striking a pose for a blurry photo... and mountain biking.
If you see him strapping on a helmet, get ready for a rollicking ride. From the mesas of Moab to the fjords of Norway, he rides like the wind and tackles the most technical sections with fearless velocity. Try to keep up.
- Heavy Duty Marine Grade Viynl
- High-resolution UV Resistant Inks
- Sasquatch Mountain Biking Illustration
- Optional Backup Camera Hole
- Made in the USA
- Type your tire size in the NOTES at checkout from your spare tire (example: 315/70R17).
- Tire Covers are made to fit your exact tire size.
- Tire Covers are made to fit OEM Alloy Rims if you have aftermarket rims we cannot guarantee fitment.
***THIS PRODUCT IS MADE TO ORDER. PLEASE ALLOW 5-10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PRODUCTION.***
© This design is copyright of Hinterland. You may not copy or reproduce this product.