Proper application of your sticker will help to extend the life of your sticker. We recommend following the application steps below to ensure the longest lasting performance.
Prepare the Surface
- Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use a glass cleaner because it will leave a residue behind that will prevent the sticker from adhering well.
- Make sure the desired location is not too cold or frozen, your sticker and desired location should be at 55°F (13°C) or above when installed to achieve best results.
Apply the Sticker
- Peel sticker away from paper backing
- Place your sticker on your desired location slowly starting from one end and working towards the other. To prevent air bubbles or creasing use a credit card to assist in applying your sticker.
- Take a step back and enjoy!